Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My first rant

My first rant is about the ability to rant! Actually, if you look up the definition of "rant", I suppose it isn't really the right term (Definition: To speak or write in an angry or violent manner). I really don't want to express violence, and not even anger for that manner. So, I would assume that my blog title is now misleading. So, my apologies for anyone coming here for violence and/or anger, you will most likely be disappointed.

So, in that light, my first *post* will be to *post* my disappointment in the lack of freedom to *post* my feelings and thoughts on certain situations, as funny as I truly mean them to be. If you know me, you know that I will not go out of my way to hurt or offend people. My posts here are simply an expression of my ponderings and/or thoughts of situations I have faced. However, unless I do so in a blog such as this, which won't get read by more than 5 people I'm sure, such posts are faced with hostility, anger, resentment and negative responses. This is not what I wish to occur!

So, I have set up this blog to simply allow myself the freedom of expression without fear of persecution. Wait, I've heard that phrase somewhere before... Maybe some country built on freedom stated it at some time...

Therefore, you have read my first post. If you do not like what I have to say, or are offended, please let me know in a decent comment. However, if you feel the need to lash out, I simply ask that you move on and create your own blog for your feelings! :)

So, having said that, let the posts begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment